Our bioinformatics activities cover different various aspects:
- Research - in silico experimentation, such as development of novel methods, tools and pipelines.
- Consultancy – we can provide recommendations in experimental design for e.g. RNASeq and various DNA sequencing projects.
- Bioinformatics Service provision - We are happy to provide data analysis solutions (fee for service).
The size and complexity of the wheat genome exposes some unique problems for bioinformatics. These require the development of novel approaches for data handling and analyses.
- Wheat genomics and transcriptomics
- Marker development
- Software development
- Pipeline and algorithm development
Please contact: email@example.com for further informaiton.
The group has expertise in the development and delivery of hands-on bioinformatics workshop.
- The CroBiAd group is the South Australian node of the EMBL-Australia Bioinformatics Resource (EMBL-ABR). Our involvement brings bioinformatics expertise from the agricultural field, which has significantly different requirements to the human/medical field. Our activities here aim to secure NCRIS funding to formally establish an Australian Bioscience Data Capability (ABDC).